We are offering two sessions at Kalamazoo this May. The first will be on Friday afternoon at 3:30 in Valley I; the second will be on Saturday morning in Schneider. We look forward to seeing you there!
48th International Congress on Medieval Studies, Kalamazoo (May 9-12, 2013).
- Session 303: Last Things (Organizer: Fiona Somerset, Univ. of Connecticut; Presider: Michael van Dussen, McGill Univ.)
- “Care of the Self at the End of the Middle Ages,” Amy Appleford, Boston Univ.
- “What We Talk About When We Talk about Death,” David K. Coley, Simon Fraser Univ.
- “Christine de Pizan’s Apocalyptic Vision of History,” Suzanne Conklin Akbari, Univ. of Toronto
- Session 384: Biblical Mediation and Remediation (Organizer: Fiona Somerset, Univ. of Connecticut; Presider: Michael G. Sargent, Queens College and Graduate Center, CUNY)
- “Trial Narratives, Biblical Mediation, and Anne Askew’s Books,” Clare Costley King’oo, Univ. of Connecticut
- “Biblical Drama as Reform,” Emma Maggie Solberg, Univ. of Virginia
- “Romancing the Cross: Fiction and Faith in the Bible historiale,” Jeanette Patterson, Princeton Univ.
Comments are closed.